IndieComicGirlsAreHere!

Monday, October 16, 2006

Trade with me!!

Hello Ladies and Gents!

I created this post in order to Facilitate Trading of all things awesome ala Gimmie Your Stuff.

I can get the following things--

Graphic Novels or Comic Books

Beads

Ceramics

Earrings

Plush Toys

Movie Promo T-shirts

Vegan Goodies

Homeade Hats and Scarves

Harry Potter Goodies

and pretty much anything else! I'm open to sugestions.

I'm looking for people in England or Japan looking to trade T-shirts, UFO Catcher Plush(preferably Disney Related), Hair Accesories, Kimonos or Obi's, Dolls, Shoes, or Crafts. I'm especially interested in quirky t-shirts!

Please let me know if you'd like to trade!

Katy

3 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Blogger salvagesistas said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:11 AM, Blogger Jody said...

Hello Katy! (:

I'm Jody from sunny Singapore and I'd really love to do a swap with you! I can swap with you snacks and mum's vintage brooches (which are still in good condition!) and plenty other things! I love vintage stuff, too, and of course, Harry Potter! (: Yup, I adore Disney stuff too! I hope to hear from you soon! Please do visit my page at http://celebrationguns.blogspot.com or email me at jo.symphonizer@gmail.com. Thanks! (:

Jody

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Craft Princess said...

Hi Katy!

Oh dear.. U already had 2 swap requests from Singapore. Mmm.. Well I'm interested in swapping with you if you are interested in Japanese snacks, candies, or even craft books I can get them for you.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Alvina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home