IndieComicGirlsAreHere!

Monday, December 04, 2006

Jemima Puddleduck, oh I love thee!


 This is my swap from Jean in England and just knew I’d
enjoy everything she sent. On Friday last, the postman rang the doorbell and
brought me bliss in a box.

Inside I found the most wonderful goodies. Being a Beatrice Potter fan since
childhood, I had requested the Jean send me a plush Beatrice Potter something or
other. I opened the package to discover a plush Jemima Puddleduck( my very
favorite character) Ty Beanie Baby. Jean tells me it's exclusive to the UK.
How exciting! She also sent two BP Postcards, a tiny calendar (how precious),
some yummy chocolate, bath products and a beautiful necklace that I've been
wearing every day. Ah yes, and a paperback copy of Harry Potter and the Order of
the Phoenix. I'm a happy swapper, for certain. I hope to swap with Jean again
soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home